195 Skipping Stone Ln Dover, Delaware 19901
The Noble's Pond Neighborhood
The Village of Noble's Pond is a community in Dover, Delaware. Just minutes from downtown Dover, Noble's Pond offers a variety of homes ranging from 2 bedroom single and attached homes to 3 and 4 bedroom homes with guest suites and lofts on the second floor. When complete, Noble's Pond will have approximately 800 homes. View the plot plan.
Find Your Dream Home in Nobles Pond
There’s an easier way to keep up with new listings in Nobles Pond. Save your searches, save favorite properties, and sign up for new listing alerts by creating your personal Property Organizer account today.
The Point will be the perfect center of your Noble Lifestyle. The Noble’s Pond country club setting includes veranda seating for relaxing and meeting with your friends, read a book in the Library or take a break in the Conservatory.
The Point is the name of the clubhouse that is complete and open to residents only. The Point includes the Fitness Center, Library, Billiards and Game Room, The Gathering Point for parties and large events and The Conservatory for smaller gathering by the fireplace. For the warmer months, the outdoor terrace and kitchen alongside the outdoor swimming pool is the place to be.
Noble’s Pond state-of-the-art clubhouse, The Point, sits on 6 plus acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and is available to all homeowners 24 hours a day.
- The Gathering Point Clubhouse Ballroom Seating for 320
- Conservatory with a Beautiful Stone Fireplace
- Two Flat Screen TVs
- Creative Center
- Computer Center
- Game Room, Billiards, Poker Table and Dart Board
- Swimming Pool with an Olympic Lap Lane
- Fitness Room
- Outdoor Kitchen and Covered Veranda
- Community Gardens
- Putting Green
- Four Bocce Courts
- and Additional Gardens
Community Home Builders
Follow the Link to view the Site Plan where homes are now being built. Below you can see the Model Homes that are only available in this community and they can be customized to suit your individual taste. When you look at pricing, especially on the "to be built" homes, remember that new construction is always listed at the BASE MODEL PRICE.
- The Greenwold - 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 2504 sqft and up
- The Camden - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 2058 sqft and up
- The Bradford - 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1960 sqft and up
- The Woodside - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1942 sqft and up
- The Harrington - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1654 sqft and up
- The Iris - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1260 sqft and up
- The Alyssum - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1510 sqft and up
- The Foxglove - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1750 sqft and up
- The Larkspur - 2 Bed | 2 Bath | 1890 sqft and up